As part of my birthday haul, I was invited by my friend to go to a Sephora sale last month and I manage to get this… well amongst the few I also picked up. Hehe. So, this retailed at 75SGD last Fall’13 then dropped to 35SGD (as far as I can remember.. sorry!) which I wanted to buy last year but I unfortunately didn’t have the extra dough to do so.
This is a two-tier palette that can almost complete a whole face look. Almost all of the shades are exclusive and is such a great bargain specially if you need it for traveling.
Eyeshadows (all exclusive):
- Nameless – medium gray brown satin finish
- Remix – rich purple shimmer with micro glitter
- Shakedown – deep brown gunmetal satin finish
- Minor Sin – champagne pink satin finish
- Bleach – yellow beige matte
- Urban Decay Travel Size 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero – basic black cream eyeliner pencil
Blush (all exclusive):
- Overexposed – dusty rose leaning on brown
- Temper – soft baby pink
- Glint – soft beige pink shimmer
- Full Size Urban Decay Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Color in Lovechild – creamy cool pink
Urban Decay’s eyeshadow pigmentation needs no explanation. Theyre tried and tested and wont let you down. As for the blush, you should have a light hand when applying it or else it’ll pack on and will make you look like a clown. While the highlighter appears to be lighter when applied. As for the lipgloss, I love the texture and doesn’t have a plumping ingredient which I like. The color might look strong but its a flattering pink that is great either day or night shade. Lastly, I wish that they placed in Perversion over Zero, is just that this eyeliner is a basic black while I love blackest black shade.
Over all I love this palette. This is a great one for me to bring when I travel as well as try more colors which is aside from browns, taupes, and golds. I recommend this although you cant get it anywhere anymore. Alhough, you can still get the eyeliner and lipglosses from Urban Decay.
Till the next post!